For exercise completion, move curser over picture.
- In correct posture, bend your torso over, keeping a natural arch in your spine. Be sure to keep your knees slightly bent.
- While bending over, keep your abdominal muscles tight, shoulders back and chest up.
- Under control, pull the weight up to your rib cage, while focusing on bringing your shoulder blades together.
- Stop just after your elbow joints are in line with your shoulders and reverse the motion back down.
- Under control, lower the weight, stop just before your elbow joints are straight and reverse the motion back up.
Muscles Benefited: Deltoids, erector spinae and upper back (latisimus dorsi, rhomboids).